It's crazy how fast this year has gone by. Personally it has been one of the better ones. Especially since 2014 and 2013 have been the worst years of my life. But moving on.
I set my goal to 50 books this year and I reached it around september. (Now at the end of the year, I actually read 79 books and I'm super happy and proud of that).
This year I really discovered ebooks for me, I wasn't big fan before but this has turned around A LOT. Thanks to that I actually got so much more reading done than I expected.
I also discovered NetGalley and Noisetrade this year...not sure if it's a good or a bad thing, cause now I want to read even more books.
I tried to make a Top 15 of the books I read. But it turned into Top 20. I have many more favorites this year but these are the books that really stuck with me in some way.
So here we go:
- Girl Online by Zoe Sugg
- Rebel Belle by Rachel Hawkins
- If He Had Been With Me by Laura Nowlin
- Some Quiet Place by Kelsey Sutton
- Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout
- Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
- Sacrificed // Forsworn by Emily Wibberley
- Noah by Sebastian Fitzek
- Cry Baby by Gillian Flynn
- Der Nachtzirkus by Erin Morgenstern
- Love Letters To The Dead by Ava Dellaira
- Of Royal Descent // Of High Treason // Heir To The Crown by Ember Shane
- The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
- War Kids by H.J. Lawson
- Shadow Artist by James Grayson
- Bone Dry by Cady Vance
- No & Ich by Delphine de Vigan
- A Reunion Of Ghosts by Judith Claire Mitchell
- Paint My Body Red by Heidi R. Kling
- Cold Blooded by Lisa Regan