Wilde About the Girl!!!

Wilde About The Girl - Louise Pentland

The first book 'Wilde Like Me' was one of my favorite books last year. Yes, it even got a spot on y end of year wrap up. So I was excited when the second book was announced and even more excited when we could preorder it and i was OVER THE MOON when I finally had it in my hands and pushed all the other books back, just so I could read it right away.

Summary: Robin Wilde is acing life.

After the year from hell, she's pulled herself up and out of the Emptiness, her love life is ticking along nicely, single motherhood is actually quite fun and she is ready for whatever life throws at her. When a thrilling opportunity at work arises, Robin is more than excited to step up and show everyone, including herself, what she's made of.

But her best friend Lacey is increasingly broken-hearted about struggling to conceive, and her daughter Lyla is starting to come out with some horrible attitudes she's learning from someone at school. Is Auntie Kath hiding loneliness under her bubbly, loving veneer? And can Robin definitely trust the people she must depend on in her fab new role?

But Robin has her girls. And her girls have got her. Together they can handle any crisis. Can't they?

Life is about to throw quite the curve ball at Robin Wilde, and she'll need to make some pretty brave choices if she's going to stop everything she cares about falling apart . . .

I love Robin Wilde so damn much. She has become my everything. I love her strength, I love her world views, I love everything about her. I love her little one Lyla. I love all the girls around her. Seriously, something that I loved in the first book and that I enjoyed even more in this book, was the girl power in the story. There are so many amazing and strong women in this story. So many different ladies who all have their backs. Of course there are moments they don't get along, I had some serious pain in my heart through some of the Robin and Lacey moments but at the end, everyone is supporting each other and I love it so DAMN MUCH.

Robin went through some serious ups and downs in this story, and I felt every emotion with her. I laughed with her, I cried with her and I felt my heart breaking with her, but I also felt every happy emotion with her. Have I mentioned that Robin Wilde is my everything at this point? I seriously feel like she is one of my best friends and I want all the good things happen to her.

Something that I loved in the first book aswell, that got even better in this book, was Louise's writing. While reading I could hear her voice telling me the story of Robin. She tackled some serious topics in this second book and she did it amazingly, she broke my heart and fixed it again.

There has to be a third book. I think the book ended in a good way to end the whole thing but I'm not ready to say goodbye to all these characters yet. I need to have more Robin in my life. And I seriously wanna see her and Edward as a couple. I just love these two so much.

<!-- Used for easily cloning the properly namespaced rect -->