The City Center!!!

The City Center - Peter Stier, Simone Pond

First things first, I received the whole book series in ebook format from the author in exchange for a review.

I finally finished the first book today. I read this on my laptop and no matter how good the story is, reading on my laptop is always tricky for me, cause I always get distracted by all the shiny things on the internet.

But I really enjoyed this book.

I love the writing, it's really easy to read and to understand. The world building is wonderful. The book is also realyl faced paced, there is a lot happening on these pages.

The characters are really great. I really loved Ava right from the beginning. The same goes for Joseph. I really enjoyed the connection these two had right from the beginning and that it didn't feel forced at all. Also Ava's friendship with Delilah, I hope that in the upcoming books I get a little bit more of that.

I'm certain we haven't seen the last of Morray. And I'm just really intrigued about Ava/Joseph after reading the last chapter. So I'm really excited to start the next book and see what's going to happen.