My October 2015

Touching Fate - Brenda Drake No & ich - Delphine de Vigan  The Red Shoes and Other Tales - Metaphrog Fresh Romance #1 - Janelle Asselin, Kevin Wada, Savanna Ganucheau, Amanda Scurti, Sally Jane Thompson, Arielle Jovellanos, Sarah Vaughn, Kate Leth, Sarah Winifred Searle, Sarah Kuhn A Reunion Of Ghosts - Judith Claire Mitchell Manga Classics: Emma - Po Tse, Jane Austen, Luke Mehall;Gaelen Engler;Drew Thayer;Ashley King;Stacy Bare;Chris Barlow;Erica Lineberry;Brendan  Leonard;Teresa Bruffey;D. Scott Borden, Crystal Chan Grischa: Goldene Flammen (Grischa, #1) - Leigh Bardugo, Henning Ahrens
Touching Fate - 4 stars
No & ich - 4 1/2 stars
The Red Shoes and Other Tales - 5 stars
Fresh Romance #1 - 4 stars
A Reunion Of Ghosts - 5 stars
Manga Classics: Emma - 4 stars
Grischa: Goldene Flammen (Grischa, #1) - 4 stars

Favorite book(s) of the month: No & Ich, A Reunion of Ghosts

Books started this month but haven't finished yet: Paint My Body Red, The City Center, Welche Farbe hat die Wahrheit, Scintillate (I'm so close to just giving up but there aren't that many pages left. I have to finish it. You just don't stop racing a bit before the finish line. Right?!)

That month was weird. Seriously. I'm thankful for the 3 graphic novels/Manga that I read, cause otherwise I would not be happy with the amount of things I read. But the quality of the books were actually really good. So quality over quantity, right?