Created!!!

Created - Peiri Ann

First things first: I received an ARC through NetGalley.

This is a tough one for me. I didn't really love it but I didn't really hate it either. I'm so confused!!!

I wish we didn't have to wait til the last chapter to actually find out what is going on with the world and how it came to all of this. I'm not saying it would have been better putting the 'The Beginning' chapter at the beginning. But a few bits in between the story would have been great.

The characters were really hard for me to get into. I don't know if it's about the whole they only live to fight and not have much else in life and not show any emotions or if it was something else. But I have to say that as soon as Kylie started to have actual feelings that I liked her much better.

Luke was just way too intense, I get the whole protecting his sister and all that, but I feel like he didn't give her enough space and was just all in her business all the time.

And don't even get me started on Cory. The way he always could in Kylie's personal space, made me feel really uncomfortable.

Marc and Sean. I really liked them over time.

Since I pretty much only had problems with the characters, let's focus on the the good parts. I think the writing was really great, even during the parts that really frustrated me. I also love the whole idea of the story and it's definitely something that I haven't read before. Of course there are a lot of books out there that talk about the world going to hell and how some people decide they wanna fix it, but overall it's a different approach to it.